Cannabis Caramel Corn A tasty, crunchy carmelized topping coated cannabis butter caramel popcorn with cannabis butter. Potent and yummy, it disappears instantly, leaving you thoroughly stoned.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Prepare the baking sheets, greased and lined with foil.
- Spread the popcorn onto the baking sheets and set aside.
- Combine the CannaButter, brown sugar, Cannabis Honey, water, and salt together in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil while stiring constantly. Continue stirring for 10 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from heat. Stir in baking soda and vanilla extract.
- Carefully pour the hot caramel over the popcorn. Gently mix until all the kernels are coated in sauce.
- Bake popcorn in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, toss every 5 minutes.
- Remove the caramel corn from the oven and allow to cool.
- Break up the caramel popcorn and store in an airtight container.
View the original recipe
12 cups of popped popcorn (about 3 microwaved bags)
1/2 cup CannaButter
1 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup Cannabis Honey (or Cannabis Corn Syrup)
2 tablespoons water, distilled
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon vanila extract
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.