Brownies ‘n Cream Doubly infused and completely delicious with chocolate brownie chunks sitting atop a rich,buttery cookie. Contains about 100 mg of THC.
- oz cream cheese, softened (from 8 oz package)
- cup sugar
- teaspoon vanilla
- box (1 lb 6.25 oz) Betty Crocke Supreme original brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 13×9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; beat until well blended. Set aside.
- 2 Make brownie batter as directed on box. Spread three-fourths of the batter in pan. Spoon filling by tablespoonfuls evenly onto batter. Spoon remaining batter over filling. Cut through mixture several times with knife for marbled design. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- 3 Bake 33 to 37 minutes or until toothpick inserted in brownie 1 inch from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours. For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.